Saturday, September 10, 2016

Marker Drawings 31 - LAAF Ephemera



























Sharpie markers, magnum, kingsize, fine point, ultra fine point, 2016
cup " (10.795cm) high
LAAF fan 8" x 8" (20.32cm x 20.32cm)
LAAF pamphlet 4¼" x 11"(10.795cm x 27.94cm)
envelopes 3½" x 6½" (8.89cm x 16.51cm) 

I'm a little behind in posting since Laguna Art-a-Fair ended over a week ago but none-the-less here are some more I did while down in Laguna.
I'll draw on anything I can get my hands on when the sketchbook is not handy and nothing laying around Laguna Art-A-Fair was safe from me and my markers. I joked with my fellow artists that if they stood still too long they would be next!

The cup was fun but drawing on a round cylindrical surface was a bit harder than I thought.

And again drawing with a near dry marker which yields that great soft-edged dry brush affect. Love it.
459,460,461,462,463,464,465,466,467,468




2 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Je suis éblouie par votre travail. Le rendu sur le gobelet est fascinant. Bravo !

    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Translation:
    I am dazzled by your work. The minutes on the cup is fascinating. Congratulations!

    lots of love

    Thank you Martine. My cup runneth over.
    Keep drawing, painting, loving...

    Merci Martine. Ma coupe déborde.
    Gardez le dessin, la peinture, l'amour ...

    ReplyDelete